The Regina Pats Hockey Club is committed to community involvement and supporting local charitable initiatives. Due to the volume of requests received, please follow the below guidelines and submit your request using the form available. Please note the Regina Pats Hockey Club receives requests daily and as such we’re unable to respond to every request.
- ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE using the below form a minimum of six weeks prior to the event/procurement date. WE DO NOT accept paper submissions or requests submitted via fax, email or telephone.
- The Regina Pats Hockey Club has a provincial focus, in particular Regina and surrounding area, for in-kind donation requests. Organization located within the Regina area and the Province at large that are centered on education, health or minor hockey will generally receive support, depending on the nature and scope of the request or event.
- Requests must contain the following information: Event Information (Name, Date, Location, Description); Charity Information (Organization, Address, Phone Number, Email Address); Contract Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number)
- Merchandise given from the Regina Pats Hockey Club for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold later for profit.
- Due to the large volume of donation requests we receive, it is not possible to respond to every single inquiry. We will contact you if your request falls within our charitable guidelines. In addition, due to the large number of request received each year, organizations/charities/events will receive one item per year.
- Please note that by completing and submitting the below donation request form you hereby agree to the above stated terms and conditions.